Thursday, June 9, 2011

Naughty Nevaeh

Yesterday Nevaeh went next door to see if Casey could play. I said she had to come right home since there wasn't an adult over there. I walked over about 15 minutes later to tell her to get her little butt home. She tried sneaking out the front door and running around the house while I was at the door to the garage talking to Zoe (neighbor girl). I found Nevaeh in their backyard and told her to get home and up to her room for not listening. She ran in the house crying.

When I got back from Target I found out Nevaeh had said "bitch ass" about herself and she thought she was in trouble for that. I did have a talk with her (trying not to laugh) and she got tabasco in the mouth. I told her next time bad words come out of her mouth she gets hotter sauce.

Hopefully that is a lesson learned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment