Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Nevaeh's final project

Nevaeh had to do a project once a month all through school, this last project was to write at least one paragraph, no more than one page about her memories at Victoria Elementary.

My two years at Victoria Elementary has given me many memories. My favorite memory is meeting Lexie and Paige, my two best friends. Paige is nice and thoughtful like she cheers me up when I am sad. She is a smart girl in my class and wonderful friend. Lexie is a beautiful person and smart girl. She is a nice person too. She is cool all the time. I'll always remember my friends.

We loved Mrs. Hodgens soft voice and she is a proud girl as a teacher. Mrs. Windchitl is a stylish girl and when she has a smile she looks nice. In gym class we have really fun gym teachers. We like to play pin guard and go rollerskating in gym. It was fun being at school and a pleasure to be here.


I'm proud of Nevaeh for writing this all by herself. She has come a long way this year! We are all looking forward to summer vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment