Monday, May 23, 2011

my tiny kitchen garden

My Aunt Jenean had given me little kits to start growing herbs in my kitchen. I have a window above my kitchen sink that gets the morning sun so I started them there. Then I got smart and moved them to my kitchen table. There we have 3 large windows surrounding the table so the sun comes in all day long. There they did great, so I re potted them into bigger pots and started over in the small ones. I had to re plant my Thyme and Cilantro (they are the empty pots) and I may start over with the parsley. My tomato plant is the big one... that is my real test for a green thumb!


Here is a shelf that Jenean has also given me. I finally painted it (even distressed).

Thank you Jenean for my projects... I need little things to do so I have a reason to procrastinate cleaning!

No comments:

Post a Comment