Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Nevaeh's 7th tooth



Tonight Nevaeh pulled out her 7th loose tooth. After she took 2 bites of dinner she started crying and her tooth was bleeding. We sent her to the bathroom to deal with it since we didn't want to listen to multiple kids crying at the table. From the kitchen we could hear "I don't want to pull it out!". It was said repeatedly. I could picture her being a drama queen and yelling at herself in the mirror. Sure enough when Mike went to the bathroom I hear "Stop yelling at yourself in the mirror!"

30 minutes have gone by and I can still hear Mike telling her it's okay and Nevaeh crying.... Finally I hear excitement! Nevaeh did it and now the tooth fairy will be coming tonight. Of course she has to come when I just clean the house. She is very messy with her glitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment