Thursday, October 27, 2011

Student Coalition

Nevaeh came home today and was so happy to announce she made Student Coalition. The teacher read the five speeches written by five students who wanted to run for Student Coalition. Then the class voted for the two they wanted to represent their class, Nevaeh was one of them! I wish I had her speech to post, but I know it had things like... I want to help the community, classmates and friends, and other things you'd say in a pageant. What would anyone expect from Nevaeh!

Tonight we also took Nevaeh to Trail of Terror in Shakopee. Mike's friend Blake and I took Nevaeh and she was so excited until we got through the gates and she saw guys walking around in scary masks. We forced her (yes forced her) to walk through the haunted house. Blake made me go first (what a guy) and Nevaeh clung to my waist hiding her head, and Blake walked behind her. We tried getting Nevaeh to look up at some of the cool decorations but she claims she feel asleep. I was startled a couple times, and I looked down so I could only see my feet moving when we walked through the many halls of clowns. I hate clowns.
Blake spoiled Nevaeh. He took her on a ride, bought her a glow in the dark feather extension and 2 cups of hot chocolate. We tried to get her to do karaoke and I'm shocked she didn't do it. She loves and audience. After the maze, ride, sitting around the bonfire and 2 trips on the hay ride we were ready to leave. Nevaeh was asleep before we got on the main road. Thanks Blake!

No comments:

Post a Comment